At MadLife Stage and Studios in Woodstock, with more than 20 bands on two stages. Fundraiser for Dementia Spotlight Foundation, a nonprofit that supports families affected by Alzheimer’s and dementia care for loved ones at home. General admission tickets are $25, reserved tables are $100-200. www.AlzheimersMusicFest.org.
- Alzheimer’s Music Fest Partnered with Dementia Spotlight Foundation on Alzheimer’s Speaks Radio
- Alzheimer’s Music Fest Unites Caregivers
- The Sixth Annual Alzheimer’s Music Festival
- Alzheimer’s Music Fest on NPR Atlanta
- Family legacy: Caring for ‘Pops’ gives Vince Zangaro a preview of what his future may hold